CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

what brings me joy and how do i give joy

Joy is the emotion of great delight or happiness caused by something exceptionally good or satisfying. I ask myself what brings me joy and how do i give joy to others. What brings me joy? I'd say when people that you don't even know give you this big smile and watching my siter Amiee play basketball. Also, I have recently realized I joy reading. How do I bring joy to others? Whenever I tell the most corny jokes that make no sense what so ever and when I dance like no one is watching.
Have you ever gone to the store and walked by some complete stranger and they give you a huge smile? Whenever I'm down in the dumpes and someone does that it just makes my day. People may not realize that just one smile to a complete stranger could possible make their day.
Whenever I go to the Lady Cat basketball games, I enjoy watching my sister play because to me when I watch her play I can just see how much she loves the game and how much heart she puts into it. Recently I have been reading the Harry Potter series and I just do not want to put the book down. Usually I don't want to pick a book up, but now that I have found I book I enjoy I can't stop reading.
Two pigs are in a bath tub one say can you pass me the bar of soap the other says what do I look like a radio. I'm all the time telling people the most corny jokes like the one above. some times they just make no sense and you just laugh at the person trying to figure it out. When I'm at my grandmothers and I have my Ipod I turn up the volume dance and sing loud and crazy. My grandma says thats when I put on my "dancing shoes."

0 comments: