CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

1)

It's running after me
I tell myself just keep breathing
It's getting faster and I'm getting weaker
I'm running out of time
It's calling to me"It's time"
I don't answer
I waited to long ...


Death can come at any time so go out and live. Most people are scared of death.
Funerals are very hard for me to go to. When I die I don't want people to cry because I'm not there with them. I want them to remember the good times we shared and be happy for the times that we did share. Some funerals play music. "Holy Ground" was played at my great grandfathers funeral. What I don't understand is why people were black to funerals. Black is just a depressing to me. Black also, is a color of death. Some people choose to be buried and some to be cremated. I personal would like to buried in the ground. I guess I am pretty lucky because I have only been to one funeral. I was only about six years old so I didn't really understand.I hate death when it is someone killing themselves. I have had one or two people in my family to kill themselves. Atleast I didn't know them. I also hate death when it is murder. I just don't understand how someeone can hate you so much that they feel the need to take you off the face of the earth.


...Death found me at my weakest point.

0 comments: